Get answers until you're satisfied

14 Lawyers are online right now.

Across all areas of law.




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
I would like to know how I can get help on a false accusation of elderly abuse case that happened 4 years ago with my mother. I was never arrested for this at all.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North Carolina and they put this on my record also they won't let me see my mom from the state.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None because I fell sick with in those years and I was in and out of the hospital witha blood clot. Now I'm better and I want to fight to get my name cleared and my sister as well and get my mom back. The state is allowing my oldest sister to take care of my mom and she is incompetent in 2 different states.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They made me and my sister next me to leave my mom's home and they are saying all my moms property. My oldest sister told a lot of lies to the state to make her younger sisters look bad so she could get custody. She planned everything her scheme before she got North Carolina and she even tried to get arrested for money that we didn't take. My mother's God son Allen us and told us what my sister Kerry was planing and that was to take her own mother down and take over possessions. The day we went to court me and my sister Robin didn't know what was going on and when we found out we told court that my older sister was lying about everything and me my other sister told court that day that Kerry is incompetent and so did my mom and the court different care and they took my mother.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer