Get answers until you're satisfied

14 Lawyers are online right now.

Across all areas of law.




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
i am disputing a service and wanting to stop payment i asked for my contract and was sent a tax invoice with this wording :I commission the studio to create the portraits shown and I agree to pay for these portraits in accordance with
studio policies, I understand that no refunds apply, that all sales are final and cancellations or alterations are
strictly not permitted. I have reviewed this order, the quantities, image effects, specialty products and
customised text and agree that what is shown is correct. All images and products are protected under
copyright laws, and may not be reproduced or transmitted electronically without a specific licensing agreement
provided by the studio. All images and digital files remain the exclusive property of Paris Studio. Paris Studio
reserves the right to use any images created for display, promotion and advertising. I commission this order on
the basis that I understand I am entering into a legally binding agreement and agree to pay the full amount
including any fees incurred by debt collection/Ezipay and or legal fees in the case of non-payment. is this a legal contract
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have contacted the business sent a letter of complaint stopped payment from the bank and am trying to stop my ezipay debit
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the business manager is not open to any negotiation .i offered a compromise and he wasn't interested ..his answer to the letter was read your contract ..hence my question
Thank you so much for your advice. At this point my family and I do not wish to go back into that appointment considering everything that we've been experiencing there, plus we've been strongly advised by the fire department not to stay there after they saw how our ceiling collapsed, so at this time I've been paying out of pocket for us to stay in an Extended Stay Hotel. Starting today I'll be paying another $676.69 in order to secure this room for another week. My wife and I are no longer concerned about having our apartment repaired.
All we desire is to:•Immediately end our lease with our apartment complex.
•Wavie September's rent.
•Reimburse us for August rent.
•Reimburse us for all of these Extended Stay Hotel expenses.
•Make it our apartment complexes/(Ross Management's) responsibly to create further living arrangements for my family and I until we eventually find somewhere else to live.My family and I are dealing with a major emergency at this time so I'd really really like to know what's the absolute most effective way to go about accomplishing all of these request and needs ASAP ?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Saint Charles, Maryland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer? What documentation do you have?
Customer: Only a fire department document confirming that our appointment ceiling collapsed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: If you have an email address for me I could also send you the letter that my wife and I sent to the leasing office.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer