Well there is black mould through this house that my friend was moved into by a company that works for NDIS.. now this

Expert's Assistant chat
Customer: Well there is black mould through this house that my friend was moved into by a company that works for NDIS.. now this guy has come around and sprayed the house with my friend in the house there is water damage everywhere and was leaking water through the roof last week... I've stayed there it has made me sick and has made my friend sick and I can't watch her go through what I did 7 yrs ago
JA: What state is the house located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: No it's in Dallas Vic
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: Yes it is a run down old commission house with water damage everywhere bathroom is really bad as well as toilet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This guy is supposed to be looking after my friend not putting her and his workers in harm's way.... Mould nearly killed me 7 yrs ago so I know how dangerous it is
Answered by John Melis in 2 mins 1 year ago
John Melis
10+ years of experience

74386 Satisfied customers

Expert in: Family Law, Legal, Estate Law, Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Business Law, Consumer Protection Law, Bankruptcy Law, Traffic Law, Personal Injury Law.

logoimgimgVerified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
Chat with a Lawyer in minutes, 24/7

Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience

Save time and money. Get specialized help.

John Melis
10+ years of experience

74386 Satisfied customers




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
14 Lawyers are online right now.

John Melis, Expert

Hi! My name is***** a solicitor in Australia, and I’m happy to help you.

You can sue for the mould and break the lease and get your money back for the bond.

​The Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal “VCAT” is perfect for meditating disputes.

The tribunal helps parties resolve the issues in question.

The mediation will resolve the matter in most cases.

You access the application form under the forms tab of the tribunal website.

The following link will assist you further:


The tribunal has help menus. The help menus will assist you in filling out the application.

The tribunal will send you an email after applying. That email will explain the next steps.

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site.

Ask a lawyer and get your legal questions answered.
See all Legal Questions
Related Legal Questions
How it works
logoAsk for help, 24/7
Ask for help, 24/7
Members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, more.
logoExpert will respond in minutes
Expert will respond in minutes
After you reach out, we match you with an Expert who specializes in your situation. Talk, text, chat, whichever you prefer.
logoSave time & money
Save time & money
No scheduling hassles, missing time from work, or expensive consults.
A JustAnswer membership can save you significant time and money each month.
logo 593 Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on Askalawyeroncall.com are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. Askalawyeroncall.com is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response as proposing specific action or addressing your specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances should be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on any information received from an Expert, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from independent, freelance Experts, who are not employed by Askalawyeroncall.com . The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credentials of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer