I am having trouble with Ford motor motor company getting repairs done without being charged labour costs for

Expert's Assistant chat
Customer: I am having trouble with Ford motor motor company getting repairs done without being charged labour costs for replacement of faulty parts that they have admitted to being faulty
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Faulty drive shafts replaced for second time.I am only negotiating with Ford customer service at this stage . I live in point Lonsdale vic 3225
JA: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer?
Customer: i have spoken to Ford customer service, and Ford dealer where my car was towed to for assessment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: my car has had three transmissions and or parts replaced plus gear box and has been back to dealers eight times for numerous problems,I have my name in the class action againstford
Answered by John Melis in 23 mins 1 year ago
John Melis
10+ years of experience

75948 Satisfied customers

Expert in: Family Law, Legal, Estate Law, Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Business Law, Consumer Protection Law, Bankruptcy Law, Traffic Law, Personal Injury Law.

logoimgimgVerified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
Chat with a Lawyer in minutes, 24/7

Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience

Save time and money. Get specialized help.

John Melis
10+ years of experience

75948 Satisfied customers




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
14 Lawyers are online right now.

John Melis, Expert

Hello, I’m John Melis, a solicitor in Australia, and I’ll be helping you with your question today.

I appreciate you may be having difficulties getting your vehicle fixed with proper service. What you can do in this particular circumstance where the service will cost her inappropriate to deal with your vehicle matter, you can raise proceedings in the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal.

​The Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal “VCAT” is perfect for meditating disputes.

The tribunal helps parties resolve the issues in question.

The mediation will resolve the matter in most cases.

You may apply to commence the tribunal process using the application form.

You access the application form under the forms tab of the tribunal website.

Draft the complaint in numbered points. Detail the issue and what action you have taken to rectify the matter.

The following link will assist you further:


The tribunal has help menus. The help menus will assist you in filling out the application.

The tribunal will send you an email after applying. That email will explain the next steps.

I invite you to consider the steps in that email.

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site.

Ask a lawyer and get your legal questions answered.
See all Legal Questions
Related Legal Questions
How it works
logoAsk for help, 24/7
Ask for help, 24/7
Members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, more.
logoExpert will respond in minutes
Expert will respond in minutes
After you reach out, we match you with an Expert who specializes in your situation. Talk, text, chat, whichever you prefer.
logoSave time & money
Save time & money
No scheduling hassles, missing time from work, or expensive consults.
A JustAnswer membership can save you significant time and money each month.
logo 593 Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on Askalawyeroncall.com are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. Askalawyeroncall.com is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response as proposing specific action or addressing your specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances should be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on any information received from an Expert, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from independent, freelance Experts, who are not employed by Askalawyeroncall.com . The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credentials of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer