Mother of child attending trial next week at Glebe children's court had been advised by solicitor to not have any family

Expert's Assistant chat
Customer: Mother of child attending trial next week at Glebe children's court had been advised by solicitor to not have any family attend ... I thinking wtf family attending would be a sigh of support and help her get our daughter who taken at birth two years ago
JA: Who currently has legal custody?
Customer: The minister
JA: What steps have you taken? Has anything been filed in family court?
Customer: MJ is with mother's first cousin a single woman with no kids iwho lives with her disabled bro and four labrador dogs she has never had a boyfriend and does not work
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: FACS have written me off due to Rosh reports made by my ex lover and not even given me a care plan or option to have custody although I married 19 yrs and have shared custody of three children from my marriage I
Answered by John Melis in 1 hour 2 years ago
John Melis
10+ years of experience

74398 Satisfied customers

Expert in: Family Law, Legal, Estate Law, Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Business Law, Consumer Protection Law, Bankruptcy Law, Traffic Law, Personal Injury Law.

logoimgimgVerified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
Chat with a Lawyer in minutes, 24/7

Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience

Save time and money. Get specialized help.

John Melis
10+ years of experience

74398 Satisfied customers




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
14 Lawyers are online right now.

John Melis, Expert

Hi, I’m John, solicitor, and reviewing your post, and may need to ask a few questions a long the way to assist you.

Concerning your important matter, if you want family to support you in the court, they're sitting in the court room for all members of the public and you can have your family in the court room in support of your circumstance..

However, just keep in mind the coronavirus pandemic issue and social distancing in this respect.

Thank you for protecting the community.

​Thank you for reaching out today.

You have a legal right to protect your interests in this important situation.

I am a user like you in this chat forum to assist in your important question today.

Thank you kindly for rating me with 5 stars, which helps me support the community.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions without additional charge.

I hope I have assisted with answering your important question today, and thank you for supporting the community.

you talking about children's court in NSW Australia

John Melis, Expert

yes you are correct the children's court

Ask a lawyer and get your legal questions answered.
See all Legal Questions
Related Legal Questions
How it works
logoAsk for help, 24/7
Ask for help, 24/7
Members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, more.
logoExpert will respond in minutes
Expert will respond in minutes
After you reach out, we match you with an Expert who specializes in your situation. Talk, text, chat, whichever you prefer.
logoSave time & money
Save time & money
No scheduling hassles, missing time from work, or expensive consults.
A JustAnswer membership can save you significant time and money each month.
logo 593 Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response as proposing specific action or addressing your specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances should be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on any information received from an Expert, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from independent, freelance Experts, who are not employed by . The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credentials of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer