I am 1000% sure that a male born 05/04/1983 is not a son of mine. How can I force a test to prove it? Married to the

Expert's Assistant chat
Customer: I am 1000% sure that a male born 05/04/1983 is not a son of mine. How can I force a test to prove it?
JA: What was your marital status at the time of birth?
Customer: Married to the mother alseady for more thn two years and she put me as the father for the birth certificate knowing without doubt that this was untrue.
JA: Has a paternity action been filed in family court?
Customer: No hence my question. I don;t know what to do. Only received the birth certificate just now never having seen the original one just this one I applied for.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I remember being surprised by my wifes behaviour during th e act that was succesfully carried out in July 1982 which resulted in the pregnancy. My sperm delivered some 6 hours after she would have had sex with the actual father of this male child. Also my late father-in-law said several times that "he is not your son. Ha Ha Ha . I was there". I remember the car parked up the side street and the conversation I had with the neighbour.about it and the two male visitors that were 'very warm;y greeted by my wife. I had a boy born 15/2/82 and also my daughter aged 9 from my fist marriage. When the cold unresponsive vagina :told me " I was going seconds' I pulled out and saw that my wife was not looking at me but looking around me to what obviously was someone at the foot of the bed. Then my wife put her legs around me and pulled me back in. Damn! I saw her right hand give a bit of a finger wave while I thought there was nothing I can do that would not make things worse the two kids being the catalist. If nothing else at happened I would have kept my mouth shut.. Unfortunately that was too much to hope for. Been divorced since 2004 and pretty well blacklisted by those whom used to be friends and partly also by my 4 kids. The wife has had years and started well before she left to denigrate me.
Answered by John Melis in 4 hours 2 years ago
John Melis
10+ years of experience

75892 Satisfied customers

Expert in: Family Law, Legal, Estate Law, Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Business Law, Consumer Protection Law, Bankruptcy Law, Traffic Law, Personal Injury Law.

logoimgimgVerified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
Chat with a Lawyer in minutes, 24/7

Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience

Save time and money. Get specialized help.

John Melis
10+ years of experience

75892 Satisfied customers




31,131 Satisfied customers

Pearl avatar
Lawyer's, Assistant
14 Lawyers are online right now.

John Melis, Expert

Hi, I’m John, solicitor, and reviewing your post, and may need to ask a few questions a long the way to assist you.

You will need to commence an action in the Family Court.

It is recommended that you do use lawyer for this process.

You can run the case yourself

The application is on the following link:

This link is a do it yourself guide on the family court website.

When you seek orders you need to be very precise on the details.


Once you complete the application you file the same with the court and then serve the document on the other party.

There is a small court fee that you will also be required to pay for the process as well.

You have a legal right to protect your interests in this important situation.

​Thank you for reaching out today.

You have a legal right to protect your interests in this important situation. I am a user like you in this chat forum to assist in your important question today. Thank you kindly for rating me with 5 stars, which helps me support the community. You can come back to this post any time to ask questions without additional charge.

I hope I have assisted with answering your important question today, and thank you for supporting the community.

Ask a lawyer and get your legal questions answered.
See all Legal Questions
Related Legal Questions
How it works
logoAsk for help, 24/7
Ask for help, 24/7
Members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, more.
logoExpert will respond in minutes
Expert will respond in minutes
After you reach out, we match you with an Expert who specializes in your situation. Talk, text, chat, whichever you prefer.
logoSave time & money
Save time & money
No scheduling hassles, missing time from work, or expensive consults.
A JustAnswer membership can save you significant time and money each month.
logo 593 Verified lawyers, 10+ years of experience
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on Askalawyeroncall.com are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. Askalawyeroncall.com is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response as proposing specific action or addressing your specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances should be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on any information received from an Expert, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from independent, freelance Experts, who are not employed by Askalawyeroncall.com . The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credentials of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.
Explore law categories
Powered by JustAnswer